Monday, October 25, 2010

debt sucks

Getting out of debt is hard. Its a daily mental stress to remain in debt. I bet its the main reason most people wish they hit the lottery so they can get out of debt and that dreaded feeling of never being able to earn enough to pay off that debt and get ahead so they can start saving for big ticket items like a house.

Some times I try to calculate how much I can realistically save each day to pay off our debt faster and I always just end up feeling trapped in this web of debt. I cant run away from it. I know that. But like a friend of mine said the other day.... some times I wish they would just forget we owe them that debt. I mean don't they have bigger fish to fry? Jeeze.

I am sitting here googling ways to organize a plan to pay off debt and most of it is useless to me. I want to pull out my hair or hit the lottery. Either one will do. Hopefully we will be out of debt in.... maybe four years. Then I can try to save for a house. So another 4-6 years for 30-40k? Ayyy. 10 years.... I'll be 32. Ok I guess. Maybe we'll hit the lottery from here to then and speed up the process. Please? All we need is 1Mil. Or I'll take 250k even.... We'll talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment