I have had the worst November/December ever. In this month alone my 1yr old son has been sick twice most recently with Roseola and an ear infection at the same time and I have had a kidney infection and an upper respiratory thing. Anyways the point is I have been home so very much in the past few weeks and I rather like it. I love the time I get to spend with my sons and the free time I get for myself. I don't miss the office politics or the work really. I especially don't miss the daily 3 hr commute. The problem is that my husband and I have massive debt and want to buy a house. (Ok, so its really not massive compared to how much debt America has. It's like 15-20k total but that feels massive to us!) I cant want both things right? Wrong. I want both. Therefore I will make both be possible. Somehow.
I haven't yet told my Husband.... but I am thinking of a hardcore 5 yr plan. I don't yet know if a 5 yr plan will be doable but I am going to start working on the details of the plan. I'll update you guys in a while after I think this through some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment